Try Google's Search Engine

Google

Monday, July 30, 2007

Interview Time!

Here are my interview questions, from Jadey. (link to her blog is in my friend's list)

1. Most influential person in your life and why?
My Uncle Ed, my father's brother, he helped raise me and my two brothers during the time my Mom and Dad were getting a divorce. He has put his life to the side to give us exciting lives and still does. No matter what time day or night, if you need him, he is there without questions. He works from the time he gets up in the morning until he falls into bed exhausted at night, always doing something to make money or to keep himself busy. He is so very unselfish and I wish I could be more like him. He is my true idol!

2. What is one thing that you have NOT accomplished but, know it is necessary to do so?
I want to be a mother, but I cannot have children. One day before I'm too old to do so and when my health allows it, I plan on adopting. I was born to be a mother, I have been told so many times that I have so many mothering characteristics/instincts. I think being a mother would complete me and my life.

3. Have you ever met someone that you idolized, and when you met them it totally changed, include details?
There was a gal online , who I'll call Patti, whom I got along with so well. Online it seemed we were long lost sisters, but once we met in person we were both dumbfounded at what to say to each other. I couldn't wait until the week was over and I could go back home. I had adored her life...she had 2 children, a husband, and always seemed so happy. In reality, she was miserable, it was a front she put up for herself. She fought nonstop with her husband, her children always fought and threw temper tantrums, she ignored her children even. She put herself and the things she wanted, before her husband and family and that is not something I idolize. That was a huge disappointment for me.

4. Out of all the books you have read what character best relates to you and why?
I'm not sure about a character, but the author Anne Rice seems to write just to me. There is nothing she has written that I haven't totally related with and was interested in. I love her Vampire Chronicles the most!

5. What one song best describes you and your life?
Sadly, I'd have to say it is Ricky Van Shelton's song "Life Turned Her That Way".
The lyrics are: If she seems cold and bitter then I beg of you Just stop and consider all she's gone through Don't be quick to condemn her for things she might say Just remember life turned her that way She's been walked on and stepped on so many times And I hate to admit it but the last footprint's mine She was crying when I met her she cries harder today So don't blame her life turned her that way [ piano + fiddle ] She's been walked on... So don't blame her life turned her that way
___________________________________________________________________

Interview rules: Leave me a comment saying “Interview me next" or "Hit me with your best shot" or something along those lines letting me know you're down to be questioned. :D I’ll respond by commenting back on your blog with your five questions. I get to pick the questions. You will then update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. So, who wants to give it a go? Leave a comment and let me know if you're down to let me do you next. At least one of you has to let me do an interview with ya. It'll be easy, fun, virtually painless and you'll enjoy it. :D Anyone else up for an interview? See my blog and leave a comment!

5 comments:

Head Cookie said...

Very nicely done thanks.

Samantha said...

anytime chickadee! :)

Head Cookie said...

Hey there just checking on you wanted to see how things are?

Keith Hillman said...

Samantha, I found each and every answer deeply moving. Surely your song for the future should be Things Can Only Get Better!

Samantha said...

Hey Jadey,

I'm back home now, dealing with a messy apartment. Trying to get movitated to clean it up.

Hi Keith,

I'm touched that you suggested a new song for me, I shall look into it! :) "Things Can Only Get Better" my new mantra! lol ;)