Try Google's Search Engine

Google

Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Ex!!! Ramble Time!

Guess who got kicked out of his sister's house for drinking too much? Guess who called me this morning asking to "come back home"? He is now at his friend's house who doesn't have running water or a/c, the house is a pigsty, that's really where he needs to be with an infected foot! What a dumbazz!

I told him it was over between us, that when he was with another woman, there was no coming back. That was the hardest thing I've ever done!!!! Telling him no and that he doesn't live here anymore and he's not welcome here. But I did it!

He's not even taking care of his foot anymore, not wearing the suction vac to help get the infectious goop out of it. He's going to end up losing his foot for sure! He's spent 2 months at his sister's doing nothing but getting wasted out of his mind, not taking care of himself, has even ran off the home health nurses while belligerent/inebreated.

I am NOT giving in, I can't! No matter how much I want to, I will not allow this. If he wanted me, he woulda called months ago asking for forgiveness, etc. Not going to his ex's and being with her, drinking every day at his sister's, causing problems there with her daughters, telling lies on me, etc.

I was strong today! He's only a mile down the road now and I hope he realizes that I'm serious and I do not want him here. I hope he doesn't just "show up" either. Yikes!

I talked to his sister on the phone for an hour last night, told her if he does show up here, I want her help in calling the mental health association and having him picked up and admitted. For his alcoholism, now the pain medication addiction, and for his mental health problems (bi polar, paranoid schizophrenic, severe depression, etc). They will also get him the help he needs in irrigating his foot and helping him not lose it.

But for now, he's going to just say "oh well, it's too late, the infection is too bad now, I'm just gonna lose my foot". The cowards way out, of course. What a dumbazz! But NOT my problem anymore! I do not feel sorry for him and cannot allow myself to.

2 comments:

Magdalen Islands said...

What a stupid dumbass, and that is being kind. You too are right about forcing him to get help but that is his family's problem, not yours. Call the police if he shows up. Call the police before he shows up. Heck find yourself a cute cop!

Samantha said...

Nah, not the police, I don't want him going to jail, I couldn't live with myself if I did that. I spent 2 years keeping him OUT of jail! But I AM willing to have him sent to get help if he shows up. I don't even know if he will, was just thinking ahead of time on that one.

LMAO @ "find yourself a cute cop!" You're so fun! Have I told you lately how much I adore your friendship? Big Hugs {{{{Gimme}}}}